Absolent A•smoke Oil Smoke Collectors
If you run your CNC machines at high speed and with a high coolant pressure, or if you’re working with die casting or hardening, the machines will start to “smoke”.
This oil smoke consists of tiny particles and the smoke is thick. The particles penetrate everything and can even reach your bloodstream! The same problem often arises during minimal quantity lubrication (MQL). To get rid of this type of pollution, you must install a tough filter – A•smoke! Your work environment and your finances will thank you!
If you’re looking to reduce emissions in your facility, increase productivity while reducing hazards
contact us for free TSI air quality testing report.
Why use an Absolent Oil-Smoke Filter?
- Oil smoke is hazardous to your health.
- Oil smoke causes slippery floors and collects dust on machines and walls.
- Oil smoke can lead to coating in ventilation ducts, a potential fire risk.
- Oil smoke can lead to coating in heat exchangers, reducing the efficiency of heat recovery.
- The cutting oil which drains from the filter can be reused.
- The amount of oil smoke polluted air discharged must not exceed the prescribed limits.
Absolent A•smoke Oil Smoke Filters
Toll Free: 800-328-3398 ext. 213
6801 Bleck Drive, Rockford, MN 55373